TLClientPrint Utility is part of ThermalLabel SDK for .NET and allows you to print labels from ASP.NET WebSites to Client Printers.
NOTE: Browser needs to be restarted after package installation!
- Main Release (2019-07-24)
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v184.108.40.2068
- Fixed! Updated to SDK dll v220.127.116.118
- Main Release (2019-06-24)
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v18.104.22.168
- New! Main release for ThermalLabel SDK 9.0
- Maintenance Release (2019-06-21)
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v22.214.171.1241
- Fixed! TextItem rendering error: Value cannot be Null. Parameter name: typeface.
- Maintenance Release (2019-03-05)
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v126.96.36.1991
- Improved! Moved TLClientPrint.ini to Application Data folder.
- Maintenance Release (2019-02-07)
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v188.8.131.52
- Fixed! TLClientPrint failed to print ThermalLabelGroup collection.
- Fixed! Printing from ASP.NET CORE apps failed with error "This platform does not allow the automatic selection of an algorithm."
- Maintenance Release (2019-01-31)
- Reference Update! TLClientPrint now references Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll v184.108.40.206
- Maintenance Release (2018-11-26)
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v220.127.116.111
- Improved! TLClientPrint utility now allows printing labels to non-thermal label printers through the new "Print as image" option displayed in the pritn dialog. In addition, we've added Copies and Print Orientation options as well.
Download Older Versions