- Maintenance Release (2017-10-30)
WCPP patched to v188.8.131.524
- Fixed! In some systems, client could get "Error Connection Lost 100353"
- Maintenance Release (2017-09-18)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v184.108.40.2062
- Fixed! RS232 COM port settings were not correctly specified.
- Maintenance Release (2017-06-15)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v220.127.116.115
- CRITICALFixed! PrintFile stopped working with early version 18.104.22.1680
- Maintenance Release (2017-06-07)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v22.214.171.1240
- Fixed! RS232 Serial Printing not working properly or sending incorrect data to the COM port
- Maintenance Release (2017-04-13)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v126.96.36.1993
- New! Added new BASIC Proxy Authorization setting through the command line param -proxyAuth:BASIC
- Improved! Renamed the config file to wcpp3.config to allow side-by-side settings with early versions
- Maintenance Release (2017-01-24)
Neodynamic.SDK.WebClientPrintCore.dll patched to v3.0.2017.123
- New! Improved the WCPP detection and list of installed printers by using a timeout approach.
- Maintenance Release (2016-12-30)
WCPP for Windows (wcpp.exe) patched to v188.8.131.527
- Improved! Files names alphabetical order in a PrintFileGroup is now honored for printing priority.
- Fixed! Bugs when printing RAW commands. Part of supplied commands as well as copies param are not processed correctly.
- Fixed! Bug when printing ClientPrintJobGroup.
- Main Release (2016-12-06)
The WebClientPrint Processor (WCPP) client utility does no longer support Windows 98, Windows 2000 nor Windows ME
- New! Added support for printing to Default printer if the specified installed printer is not found or missing at printing time. See PrintToDefaultIfNotFound property of InstalledPrinter class.
- New! Full control for storing client related info (like list of installed printers) anywhere at the server side, from memory/disk based cache to DB or file servers
- New! Added support for Number of Copies when printing Raw Commands as well as Known File Formats
- New! File name commands for specifying the X,Y position as well as Print orientation when printing PNG or JPG images
- New! Added support for printing a group of ClientPrintJob objects through the brand new ClientPrintJobGroup class. Now you can combine and print raw commands along with known file formats. Print them to the same printer or to different printers with just one click! Endless printing possibilities.
- New! Added support for client printing from Raspberry Pi / Raspbian