- Maintenance Release (2017-03-20)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3517.317
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v6.0.3517.317
- Fixed! Bug related to CodeFormatPattern and TextFormatPattern properties of BarcodeItem class.
- Maintenance Release (2017-01-23)
- Fixed! Backgroud label gets transparent when using FabricJS 1.6+ if Grid settings are modified.
- Maintenance Release (2017-01-19)
- Fixed! Weird behavior for new ImageItem objs and data bound items in IE11
- Maintenance Release (2016-12-09)
- Maintenance Release (2016-11-15)
- Maintenance Release (2016-10-15)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.1015
- Maintenance Release (2016-10-04)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.1000
- Fixed! Fixed bug for ImageItem in data binding scenarios.
- Maintenance Release (2016-09-27)
- Maintenance Release (2016-09-24)
- Maintenance Release (2016-09-20)
Neodynamic.Web.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v6.0.3516.920
- Maintenance Release (2016-08-30)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.700
- Maintenance Release (2016-06-06)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.601
- Fixed! New line (CR+LF) was ignored in data binding, data masking or counters scenarios.
- Fixed! Reset ZPL ^LH command configured in the printer when printing through ThermalLabel SDK.
- Fixed! Items with UseCache prop set to True and with a rotation angle of 90 or 270 degrees were printed with an offset if printing orientation was Landscape.
- Maintenance Release (2016-04-15)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.415
- Fixed! Some Font's properties were not correctly set after loading a Label template in XML format.
- Maintenance Release (2016-03-24)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.324
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v6.0.3516.324
- Fixed! Label template XML content was not showing the correct version number attribute.
- BARCODE UPDATES
- Fixed! GS1 DataMatrix variable length AIs separator updated to use FNC1 ASCII 232 (before GS ASCII 29 was used).
- Maintenance Release (2016-02-08)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.208
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v6.0.3516.208
- Fixed! Font.NameAtPrinterStorage property was not set up after loading an XML Label Template.
- New! TLClientPrint utility now saves user selected printer settings from the dialog box.
- BARCODE UPDATES
- Fixed! DataMatrix Alignment patterns were missing in rect shape symbols with two regions.
- Fixed! GS1 DataMatrix was using a wrong separator for AI (Application Identifier) concatenation.
- Improved! DataMatrix Auto Encoding to get the smallest symbol.
- New! GS1-128 AI (16) "Sell By Date", (7004) "Active potency", (7005) Catch area, (7006) "First freeze date", (7007) "Harvest date", (7008) "Species for fishery purposes", (7009) "Fishing gear type", (7010) "Production method", (713) "National Healthcare Reimbursement Number (NHRN) – Brasil DRN", (8012) "Software version", (8111) "Loyalty points of a coupon" now supported.
- Fixed! Number Sign '#' was not allowed for encoding with GS1 symbologies.
- Maintenance Release (2015-11-27)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.1125
- New! Added support for Code Page 850 (DOS Latin 1), 1250 (Windows 1250 Latin 2), 1251 (Windows 1251 Cyrillic), 1252 (Windows 1252 Latin 1), 1253 (Windows 1253 Greek), 1254 (Windows 1254 Turkish), 1255 (Windows 1255 Hebrew) & UTF-8 for Native Printer Fonts. A new property called CodePage was added to Font class.
- Fixed! Euro currency symbol was not printed correctly when using any Native Printer Fonts (NTF) nor ZPL Font 0.
- Maintenance Release (2015-11-12)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.1112
- Fixed! Sizing and text alignment affected by incorrect measure of text when using NativePrinterFontB in EPL commands.
- Maintenance Release (2015-11-06)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.1106
- Fixed! International text (Code Page 850) was not correctly handled by TextItem obj when Font was set to any of the Native Printer Fonts (NPF) when generating EPL commands.
- Maintenance Release (2015-10-27)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.1026
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v6.0.3515.1026
- New! Now you can hide sizing legends on adorners in the Visual Thermal Editor add-on controls through the new AdornerLegendsVisible property.
- Fixed! Barcode Alignment was not rendered correctly when using Center or Right options.
- Fixed! Text & Barcode items rendered as native ZPL commands (not as graphic commands) were not correctly printed when setting Landscape 90 & 270 degrees orientations and/or with any of those items set to 90, 180 or 270 degrees rotation even in Portrait orientation.
- Fixed! Text items with break lines where not handled when using ZPL Font 0.
- Fixed! HIBC LIC barcodes were not generated if checksum was a slash char.
- Fixed! PDF417 barcodes were not generated under certain cases with auto aspect ratio setting.
- Fixed! Position of string header for Serial Number in HIBC LIC barcodes.
- Fixed! Bug in Binary encoding of EAN UCC Composite barcodes including CC-A, CC-B & CC-C components.
- Maintenance Release (2015-08-03)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.801
- Fixed! License info could not be taken from *.config files.
- Fixed! Timeout for IP printers was ignored.
- Maintenance Release (2015-07-01)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.701
- Improved! Now TextItem supports rotation as well as printing orientation when using "ZPL Font 0" as well as any TTF uploaded to the printer storage.
- Maintenance Release (2015-06-17)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.615
- Fixed! Font object was not correctly created from a label template.
- Maintenance Release (2015-06-08)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.608
- New! AntiAlias effect for label-to-image export for a better quality of image previews at low resolution dpi values. See new ImageSettings's AntiAlias property.
- New! Enabled transparency for label-to-image export. It allows you to simulate colored label stock and other related stuff. Pixel format must be set to BGRA32, the image format to PNG and the new ImageSettings's TransparentBackgroud property to True.
- Fixed! TextItems with international text in Font ZPL 0 was not printed correctly
- Fixed! TextItems text in Font ZPL 0 was not printed if print orientation was other than Portrait
- Main Release (2015-05-21)
- SDK Features
- New! Added UTF-8 support to any TTF Font. Now, you can upload any TTF font to the printer's memory storage right from your own application and then use it with any TextItem object supporting UTF-8 text. This will improve printing output performance when targeting ZPL enabled printers. Support for multiline text as well as alignments.
NOTE: the only limitation is that text rotation is not supported i.e. if rotated, it'll rendered as graphics commands. (UPDATE: See Maintenance Release (2015-07-01))
- New! Added support for Multilingual (Latin 1) Code Page to Native Printer Fonts both ZPL & EPL
- New! Added full support for ZPL standard Font "0", an Scalable font built in the printer firmware. This will improve printing output performance when using this font for your TextItem objects when targeting ZPL enabled printers. Support for multiline text as well as alignments.
NOTE: the only limitation is that text rotation is not supported i.e. if rotated, it'll rendered as graphics commands. (UPDATE: See Maintenance Release (2015-07-01))
- New! Added Real Time Clock (RTC) support for TextItem class using special format for specifying date and time components. Only supported for ZPL printers. For EPL printers, date time values are got from client OS when label is being generated.
- New! Added support for Print Speed
- New! RFID Tag encoding for ZPL printers. Added new RFIDTagItem class.
- New! Error handling exception now enabled.
- New! ErrorBehavior property for BarcodeItem that determines what our product will produce if an error occurs when generating the barcode image like generating a Blank Image or Throwing an Exception.
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
- Han Xin Code (2D) Chinese Barcode
- GS1 QR Code
- IFA PPN (securPharm) 2D Data Matrix with PZN8 auto conversion
- HIBC LIC 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- HIBC PAS 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- ISBT 128 2D Data Matrix
- Deutsche Post Response Plus PostMatrix 2D
- USPS Intelligent Mail Package Barcode Impb
- EAN-14 (GTIN-14)
- DUN-14 (ITF and GS1/EAN/UCC Versions)
- DHL AWB Code 39
- Deutsche Post BZL Code 128
- New! EAN/UPC Magnification Factor setting
- New! String Format Patterns are supported for Code & Text properties
- New! ITF-14 H Marks (Print Gain Gauge)
- Improved! GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128) Application Identifiers updated per GS1 General Specification v13
- Improved! HIBC LIC updated to Spec. v2.3 SLS (2009)
- Improved! HIBC PAS updated to Spec. v1.3 (2010)
- Improved! ISBT 128 updated to Spec. v4.5.0 (2013)
- Improved! Error handling in the overall Barcode generation process. New BarcodeException class with some standard error codes and descriptions.
- Improved! In 2D barcodes with Auto Format or Version selection options, now user selected fixed value is honored and an exception will be thrown if data to encode exceeds it. In earlier versions, the behavior was to auto select a new format or version if possible. The 2D Symbologies affected are: Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MicroPDF417, QR Code, and Micro QR Code.
- Visual Label Editor Add-on Features
- New! Items can be locked so they cannot be resized, moved or rotated on the editor surface.
- New! Added visual feedback to display the size of objects during resize operation.
- New! Hold down Shift key to draw vertical & horizontal straight lines.
- New! Hold down Shift + Ctrl + Left or Right to navigate and change focus on all the items in the label. Left key will go backward while Right key will go forward based on the index of each item in the label.
- New! Grid lines for better label design.
- New! "Snap To Grid" to place and size items according to the grid lines.
- New! Configurable moving factor when using arrow keys
- New! Added Close method to close the current label and leave the surface editor clean
- Maintenance Release (2015-04-28)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3515.428
- Fixed! Multicolumn labels were not printed in the right way.
- Maintenance Release (2015-04-17)
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3515.417
- Fixed! When creating a label through the Visual Editor Add-On and placing line items on it, the X and Y properties of the LineShapeItem objects are incorrectly saved.
- Maintenance Release (2015-02-16)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3515.106
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3515.106
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v5.0.3515.206
- Fixed! Error when a cached item is used in a Counter or Data Masking scenarios
- Fixed! Label is cut off at some zoom levels in the editor
- Fixed! TLClientPrint fix for error when server name that host the target website has hypen char
- Maintenance Release (2014-08-25)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0825
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0825
- Fixed! System.Text.Encoding in PrintUtils.ExecuteCommand was ignored.
- New! Added SelectItemByName method to ThermalLabel Editor.
- Maintenance Release (2014-11-14)
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3514.1114
- Fixed! Mouse related events in Windows Forms Label Editor.
- Maintenance Release (2014-05-28)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3514.528
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0421
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v5.0.3514.528
- Fixed! TLClientPrint fix for setting up proxy info at the client machine
- Fixed! When saving the label in XML format, Comments property value was used for Tag property.
- Maintenance Release (2013-03-31)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0331
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0331
- New! Added DoubleClick event support for Thermal Label Editor controls
- Fixed! TextAlignment property was ignored for EAN/UPC barcodes
- Maintenance Release (2013-03-24)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0324
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0324
- New! Added HideIfEmpty property to BarcodeItem class to not display or print barcode symbols if value to encode is null or empty
- Fixed! Multi-column labels was not printed correctly in Landscape mode
- Fixed! Border was printed even if BorderThickness was set to zero
- Fixed! AutoSize value applied to TextItem & BarcodeItem objects were making those items to be cut off on the Editor surface
- Maintenance Release (2014-01-31)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0131
- Fixed! If you set BarcodeItem's DataField & Code properties and you try to generate native printer commands without specifying a Data Source to the ThermalLabel object, then the following exception is raised: "BarcodeItem Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array."
- Fixed! If you use an ImageItem in a label, you might get this exception: "ImageItem Error: Could not find a part of the path 'c:\temp\sampledb.jpg'."
- Maintenance Release (2013-11-19)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3513.1119
- Fixed! Error on size items when they need to be converted to graphic/bitmap commands.
- Maintenance Release (2013-11-01)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3513.1030
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3513.1030
- Improved! Graphic output quality for TextItem objects using TTF files.
- Fixed! Bugs in both French Postal 39 A/R and Danish Postal 39 barcodes.
- Maintenance Release (2013-10-22)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3513.1022
- Fixed! Bug in Font class that prevented bitmap-based font files to be rendered and printed wihtout smoothing.
- Maintenance Release (2013-09-12)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.17
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.14
- Improved! An exception will be thrown if a BarcodeItem or ImageItem cannot be generated
- Improved! An error is displayed on the Visual Label Editor canvas if a BarcodeItem cannot be generated
- Maintenance Release (2013-07-31)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.16
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.13
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v1.0.3500.3
- New! Added new WebPrintJobGroup class for printing multiple WebPrintJob objects from ASP.NET!
- New! TLClientPrint utility now supports GZIP & Deflate compressions to improve printing performance from ASP.NET
- New! Added overloads to some PrintUtils' methods to specify PrinterSettings parameter
- Improved! An exception will be thrown if an invalid or not supported DataSource object is specified
- Improved! Optimization for Code128 auto encoding
- Fixed! MicroQR Code bug in Error Correction algorithm
- Fixed! Bug in operator == when objects are Null
- Fixed! Bug in Visual Editor Add-on component for Windows Forms when LabelDocumentFrameBackgroundImage property is set to an empty string
- Maintenance Release (2013-06-26)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.15
NOTE: As WebPrintJob is affected, you must update the TLClientPrint utility at each client machine with the new installer shipped within this new update.
- Fixed! Some PrinterSettings configuration was not working when using WebPrintJob class
- Maintenance Release (2013-05-14)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.14
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.12
- New! Added Tag property to Item class. Use it to specify any arbitrary custom info related to any item
- New! Added LabelDocumentFrameBackgroundImage property to ThermalLabelEditor for Windows Forms. Use it to set up a background image file for the label. Useful for pre-printed labels where user just need to design the blank zones.
- Fixed! CacheItemId property was not persisted when updating it on the PropertyGrid control of the Visual Label Editor sample app.
- Maintenance Release (2013-04-17)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.13
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.11
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v1.0.3500.2
- New! Added support to print a group of different thermal labels objects on the Print method of PrintJob class.
- New! Added support to print a group of different thermal labels objects from ASP.NET through the new ThermalLabelGroup property of WebPrintJob class.
- New! XML templates now allows XML-invalid chars to be stored. As you can use any char for encoding barcodes, they cannot be stored without formatting them inside the XML file.
- New! Added Underline style to text on BarcodeItem
- Fixed! GetAutoSize nethod on TextItem class
- Fixed! Item Sizing & Location bugs when using DotsPerInch unit
- Maintenance Release (2013-03-20)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.12
- New! ZPL graphics encoding changed to better support non-Zebra printers that use ZPL emulators
- New! Added GetAutoSize method to both TextItem and BarcodeItem classes
- Maintenance Release (2013-03-08)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.11
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.10
- Fixed! A bug in the Auto encoding algorithm for QR Code barcode
- Maintenance Release (2013-02-25)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.10
- Fixed! Memory leak (increasing of OS Handles) when using the ImageItem class
- Maintenance Release (2012-11-28)
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.8
- New! Added TextItemEditModeEnabled property to enable or disable the editing mode on TextItem objects
- Improved! Pasting items now cascades providing better visual experience.
- Fixed! The stroke thickness of a line item was not correctly updated when the LabelDocument changes its unit of measure.
- Fixed! Weird behavior when selecting/removing font styles like Strikethrough, Underline, etc.
- Maintenance Release (2012-10-29)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.7
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.6
- New! Added UnselectAll method to the Visual Editor Add-on component.
- Fixed! Bug in ZPL printings that always reverted the Print Mode command to Tear-off
- Maintenance Release (2012-10-10)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.6
- Fixed! When invoking the LoadXmlTemplate method with a string generated by the GetXmlTemplate() method the following exception was raised "Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1."
- Maintenance Release (2012-08-17)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.5
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.5
- New! Added USPS Intelligent Mail Package Barcode (IMpb) new format to the UspsPicUccEan128 symbology. It does support the three primary “channels” or payment categories i.e. Commercial, Online, and Retail. The new IMpb accepts 5-digit and 9-digit codes (USPS Zip+4).
- Fixed! The MarkLength property of ThermalLabel object is saved with the value of GapLength property.
- Maintenance Release (2012-07-25)
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.4
- Fixed! A bug introduced by the last fix. If you load a ThermalLabel object into the editor and then you invoke Save() method, items of the ThermalLabel object are duplicated.
- Maintenance Release (2012-07-19)
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.3
- Fixed! The CurrentSelection property of the thermal label editor component was not updated after keyboard or mouse movements.
- Fixed! If you load a ThermalLabel object into the editor and then you invoke Save() method, some properties of the original ThermalLabel object were not preserved.
- Maintenance Release (2012-07-02)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.4
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.2
- New! Added IFA PZN8 barcode support to BarcodeItem class. The PZN8 will replace the old PZN (a.k.a. PZN7) starting on 01-01-2013. Both PZN8 & PZN7 are automatically handled by BarcodeItem class by setting up Symbology property to Pzn value
- New! Added the new OffsetLength property to ThermalLabel class. It's mainly used with EPL-based printers to configure special label shapes like jewelry labels.
- New! The WPF ThermalLabel Editor component now features many properties as DependencyProperty as well as many UI Commands:
New Dependency Properties: ActiveToolItem, CanCut, CanCopy, CanPaste, CanUndo, CanRedo, CurrentSelection, CurrentSelectionArea, and LabelDocument.
New UI Commands under EditorCommands class: BringForward, BringToFront, SendBackward, SendToBack, Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, DeleteAll, DeleteSelectedItems, SelectAll, UpdateSelectionItemsProperties, Save, Load, and UpdateLabelDocument. The WPF sample apps were updated to use these new UI commands in the XAML Window files.
- Fixed! A new bug in the Font property of TextItem class.
- Maintenance Release (2012-06-18)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.3
- New! Added the new MarkLength property to ThermalLabel class to support roll media featuring labels which are separated by marks (like the classic black mark lines).
- Improved! Now the label's length is better detected in ZPL printers using its built-in sensor.
- Fixed! A bug in the RotateAngle property of TextItem class. You may receive this error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
- Maintenance Release (2012-05-30)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.2
TLClientPrint.exe patched to v1.0.3500.1
- Improved! The TLClientPrint utility was updated to read the internal stream fully and avoid some potential issues within some scenarios.
- Fixed! A bug when using data binding labels with the new WebPrintJob class.
- Fixed! The USPS Postnet and Planet symbologies were not correctly printed when using the Native Barcode Engine.
- Maintenance Release (2012-05-23)
Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.1
Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.1
- New! The new WebPrintJob class plus the new TLClientPrint utility allows you to print thermal label objects served from an ASP.NET website to the client printer!
- Improved! In the Visual Label Editor, when a TextItem or BarcodeItem is data bound (through the DataField property), now an icon/image will appear on the upper-left corner of the item and a tool tip with the DataField content will appear if mouse pointer is over it. TextItem now are editable even if a DataField is specified.
- Fixed! In the Visual Label Editor, an odd behavior of the caret in the text edit box when using the Native Printer Fonts was fixed.
- Main Release (2012-04-30)
- New! Native Printer Font approach used with TextItem and BarcodeItem objects. The SDK provides three TrueType font files (*.ttf) which abstract the ZPL/EPL built-in fonts boosting the performance of the printing process. These TrueType fonts are needed to simulate the built-in fonts when rendering the output label to PDF documents or image files only, and for editing TextItem or BarcodeItem objects on the ThermalLabelEditor component.
- New! Native Barcode Engine approach used with BarcodeItem objects. This new barcode rendering engine generates barcode symbols by using primitive built-in ZPL and EPL commands based on our own barcode algorithms. It greatly reduces the amount of ZPL/EPL bytes sent to the printers when comparing it to the same output generated by the graphic approach.
- New! Added the PrintAsGraphic property to Item-derived classes. This new property is to bypass the new "Native" features and use the graphic engine for rendering.
- New! Added the DataFieldFormatString to Item-derived classes which allows you to set up the string that specifies the display format for the value of the data field.
- New! Added the PropertyChanged event to Item-derived classes.
- New! Added the Comments property to Item-derived classes. This property is not printable but is useful for commenting each of the items which composes a label layout. It could be used for review process and the ThermalLabelEditor nicely will display such comments as a tool tip when the mouse pointer is over the item.
- New! Added the UpdateFrom method to Item-derived classes and to the Font class. It is useful for updating the properties of an object based on the properties of another object. Mainly used when working with the ThermalLabelEditor component.
- New! Added Mils (1/1000 inch) to the list of supported units.
- New! Added support for Native Printer Font to the Font class.
- New! New MultipleSelectionItem class. It basically represents a collection of Item-derived classes which have been selected on the ThermalLabelEditor canvas by the end-user.
- New! A new Visual Label Editor/Designer add-on called ThermalLabelEditor component. The ThermalLabelEditor component is a first-class label designer for .NET Windows desktop apps featuring visual aids for label design process, undo/redo engine, Cut-Copy-Paste functionality, z-ordering on items, zooming, keyboard shortcuts for well-known common actions, In-place text edition for TextItem objects and many more features.